A powerhouse producer since 1999 with an impressive Billion Dollars in career sales, Mike has an unmatched understanding of real estate. He has worked in every area of the industry, representing sellers, buyers, investors, builders, and banks, in both residential and commercial markets. He maintains an impeccable reputation only an industry leader can boast. Mike has relocated his personal residence 10 times, which has only aided his unparalleled accuracy on local home values and trends. Mike’s knowledge of the housing market has been compared by clients to that of a sports fanatic, except Mike smoothly recites neighborhood facts rather than player stats. His passion for the strategy behind real estate — coupled with dozens of flips/flops, and construction development projects —gives Mike the intellect as well as the aptitude to deliver unequaled service to his clients.
Mike and his wife Kathie have been married for 28 years and have three grown children: Andrew, a real estate agent with McCatty and Associates; Nathan, a financial advisor with Edward Jones in Homer Glen; and Sarah (Myla), who is a cosmetologist at Lisa Thomas Salon in Tinley Park. Working 24/7 is a fact, not a slogan for Mike, who in his free time enjoys land development and new real estate opportunities. A real estate purchase is one of the largest milestones in a person’s life; entrusting someone with both the experience and passion for the industry is a must.
When you’re ready, Call/Text Mike at 708.945.2121.
Our Fans Are Raving
Below are links to some of the awards and recognition we have achieved over our decades of experience. We have been honored by Century 21, Industry Publications, and Real Estate Associations; but our proudest recommendations are from that of our customers.
- A+ Rating, Better Business Bureau
- The #1 Real Estate Team working within the #1 Century 21 Worldwide, Century 21 Affiliated
- Highest Overall Satisfaction, Home Buyers & Sellers, JD Power
- Southwest Realtor Choice Award, 22nd Century Media
- Best Realtor of Chicago's Southland, Voted by Readers from SouthtownStar, The Chicago Tribune
- Broker of the Year, Mainstreet Organization of Realtors
- "Who's Who" Top Producer, Chicago Agent Magazine
- Global 21 Top Producer, Top Team Producer, Quality Service, Grand Centurion, Double Centurion, Centurion Century 21 Affiliated Awards
I have listed several acclamations in an effort to impress you, but moreover, I hope to impress upon you the importance of seeking outstanding representation. Choosing an average broker often results in at best, average attention to the sale of your property.