A powerhouse producer since 1999, with an impressive Billion in career sales, Mike has an intricate understanding of real estate. He has worked in every aspect of the industry representing sellers, buyers, investors, builders, and banks, in both residential and commercial markets. He maintains an outstanding reputation only an industry leader can bring.
Mike has relocated his personal residence 10 times. He has unmatched accuracy on local home values and trends. Mike’s knowledge of the housing market has been compared by clients to that of a sports fanatic reciting neighborhood facts similar to stats of a specific player. His passion for the strategy behind real estate is evident. This coupled with dozens of flips/flops, construction, and development projects gives Mike the intellect, as well as aptitude to deliver unparalleled service to his clients.
Mike and his wife Kathie have been married for 27 years and have three adult children. Two sons Andrew, an agent of the Mike McCatty and Associates team, Nathan, a Financial Advisor at Edward Jones Investments, and a daughter, Sarah (Myla), who is a Cosmetologist at Lisa Thomas Salon in Tinley Park.
While working 24/7 is a fact, not a slogan, Mike’s free time includes family activities and seeking new real estate opportunities. Real estate is one of the largest transactions in a person’s life. Entrusting someone with both the experience and a true passion for the industry is a must.
You can reach Mike direct at 708-945-2121
Our Fans Are Raving
Below are links to some of the awards and recognition we have achieved over our decades of experience. We have been honored by Century 21, Industry Publications, and Real Estate Associations; but our proudest recommendations are from that of our customers.
- A+ Rating, Better Business Bureau
- The #1 Real Estate Team working within the #1 Century 21 Worldwide, Century 21 Affiliated
- Highest Overall Satisfaction, Home Buyers & Sellers, JD Power
- Southwest Realtor Choice Award, 22nd Century Media
- Best Realtor of Chicago's Southland, Voted by Readers from SouthtownStar, The Chicago Tribune
- Broker of the Year, Mainstreet Organization of Realtors
- "Who's Who" Top Producer, Chicago Agent Magazine
- Global 21 Top Producer, Top Team Producer, Quality Service, Grand Centurion, Double Centurion, Centurion Century 21 Affiliated Awards
I have listed several acclamations in an effort to impress you, but moreover, I hope to impress upon you the importance of seeking outstanding representation. Choosing an average broker often results in at best, average attention to the sale of your property.