Click on the city below to find listings specific to that neighborhood. If you do not see the neighborhood you are seeking contact me direct and I will send you any listings you may want for the Southwest and Western Suburbs.
- Bedford Park, IL Real Estate
- Burr Ridge, IL Real Estate
- Darien, IL Real Estate
- Frankfort, IL Real Estate
- Hinsdale, IL Real Estate
- Homer Glen, IL Real Estate
- LaGrange, IL Real Estate
- Lemont, IL Real Estate
- Mokena, IL Real Estate
- Naperville, IL Real Estate
- New Lenox, IL Real Estate
- Orland Park, IL Real Estate
- Palos Park, IL Real Estate
- Tinley Park, IL Real Estate
- Willow Springs, IL Real Estate
Looking in an area not listed above? Contact me direct 708.945.2121
Tips For Finding the Perfect Neighborhood
1. Make a list of all of the amenities that are close by in the neighborhood you are considering as your new residence. Keep in mind what distances and routes to each of these places are acceptable and what are not.
2. Determine what the best features of the neighborhoods are. This is especially helpful if you are deciding between a few different neighborhoods.
Are there parks nearby?
Are there quiet areas, streets, culs de sac?
Is the neighborhood clean? Yards, streets, parks?
Do the lots have large or small yards?
Are there walkways and are they easily accessible?
Is it a safe neighborhood?
What are the market values of the homes in the area?
Are there many houses for sale?
How long ago was the community developed?
What is the average age of the people in the area?
Are there families with small children in the area?
What is the proximity to schools?
Are there community events or organizations?
3. Walk around in the neighborhood. The best way to determine the cleanliness and friendliness of the neighborhood is to walk around in it and meet its residents.